« Home | Next: Let Your Voice Be Heard »
| Next: Lemons And Lemonade »
| Next: Heal Mind, Body, And Soul At The Art Gallery »
| Next: First And Foremost »
| Next: It's Flu Shot Time »
| Next: Immune Complex Disease »
| Next: Perfect Hands »
| Next: An Ideal Solution »
| Next: What Are Your Nails Telling You? »
| Next: Those Few Extra Steps »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, January 30, 2015

Tracheal Bronchitis

I had been battling a cold for almost two and a half weeks when it finally seemed to be clearing up a week ago. That's good, because I was getting kind of weary of it. Well, nothing it always what it seems; the cold came back this weekend and with a vengeance.

A severe cold, lots of coughing, and a swollen, painful throat had me feeling pretty bad. Experience has taught me that when I suffer from these symptoms it usually turns into pneumonia. With my already low immune system and the medications I am taking, I didn't hesitate and made a doctor's appointment.

I am glad I did. She concluded that besides a severe cold, I also had tracheal bronchitis. I was not entirely sure what that was, but I had a hunch and I was right; it is an upper respiratory infection which usually occurs during the winter due to cold air, dust, viruses, bacteria, and allergies.

It is easily treated with antibiotics and after having received a shot of cortisone, a prescription for antibiotics and one for clearing up my cough, I was on my way back home. I am glad I took care of it, because a tracheal bronchitis is still a threat to lots of people and take a turn for the worse really quick.

Most people are not aware of that and wait too long. My advice is; don't struggle with it. Put it in the capable hands of the experts and it will all be taken care of. That is also the case with many problems and situations we encounter during our lives. Don't struggle with it.

Put it in God's capable hands and it will all work out for the best!

Isaiah 59:1
Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014