« Home | Next: Tracheal Bronchitis »
| Next: Let Your Voice Be Heard »
| Next: Lemons And Lemonade »
| Next: Heal Mind, Body, And Soul At The Art Gallery »
| Next: First And Foremost »
| Next: It's Flu Shot Time »
| Next: Immune Complex Disease »
| Next: Perfect Hands »
| Next: An Ideal Solution »
| Next: What Are Your Nails Telling You? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, February 06, 2015

Round Two

After having taken a week's worth of antibiotics, I had to go back to the doctor for a follow-up. She hoped the meds would have done the trick and although I was feeling a lot better, I was not well yet. I still had a slight cough and the tiresome feeling as if I was battling the flue.

She was not satisfied with the results and decided it was time for round two. Ding, ding, ding; in one corner the stronger shot and antibiotic medication versus a cold and tracheal bronchitis symptoms in the other. Hopefully that will do it, because I am weary of it. So, let's knock it out.

That same night I already felt better than I had in a long time and that has continued so far. After a few days of taking the stronger antibiotics, I finally start feeling human again. I can tell though that suffering from this cold for such a long period of time did a number on me. I still tire easily.

It is just a matter of building up my stamina. That will be a slow process, because I will have to take it one step at the time. That sounds familiar, doesn't it? Yup, everything has to be learned, and done for that matter, one step at the time.

I am so thankful we have the best help available to support and hold us up. God guides, leads, and watches over us with every step we take!

Psalm 37:31
The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide.

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Take care, Lieve Zus (((HUGS)))

February 06, 2015 4:35 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Oh, I am. I just wished I wasn't so tired all the time, sigh.

God's Grace.

February 11, 2015 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you. Could you please email me when you have a chance? I'd appreciate it, thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you! lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

April 29, 2015 10:44 AM  
Blogger General Post said...

What a commendable work you have done, with simplest of language. I can’t resist myself to leave a comment and trust me it’s hard to impress me.

Sunless Tanning

May 15, 2015 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014