« Home | Next: Lord, Have Mercy! »
| Next: Look What The Cat Dragged In »
| Next: Dialogue »
| Next: Food For Thought »
| Next: A Request »
| Next: Spineless »
| Next: Just For Fun »
| Next: Have We Got It Backwards? »
| Next: Hurricane Damage »
| Next: Next One... »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, August 26, 2005

Water

I came across a post on Hugo's site that was very interesting and my thanks to Hugo for allowing me to post this on here:-)

It concerns the healing power of water. Yeah, my eye-brows raised as well, haha. It definitely aroused my curiosity!

" Masaru Emoto : The Hidden Messages in Water and The True Power of Water,
After freezing water that is talked to nicely, immersed in beautiful music, or surrounded by written kind words, the crystals form beautifully and well. When water is talked badly too, immersed in very loud, obnoxious music, shown pictures of devastated land, or surrounded by written unkind words, the crystals do not form, or if they form they are deformed, incomplete, or very non-symmetrical.
Furthermore, he thinks that it's not so much the words and music, but the thoughts and feelings that are projected onto the water that make the difference.
He also shows that modern electronic devices (TV's, cell phone, microwaves, computers, etc.) have the same effect on water as negative thoughts/emotions: they render it incapable of producing crystals.
Finally, he shows that chemicals added to water to clean it (such as in cities) also drastically reduce water's ability to form the beautiful ice crystals, but that water from natural sources (waterfalls, rivers, lakes, etc.) that have not been inundated with chemicals or sewage readily forms ice crystals.
He postulates that our thoughts & emotions resonate on particular frequencies, and that those frequencies can be transmitted to water - the water then responds to what we are projecting.
It's interesting to note that one of the case studies he talks about is where a Buddhist priest said a cleansing prayer over a reservoir. Water samples were taken both before and after the prayer: before the prayer water crystals would not form, but after the prayer some of the most beautiful crystals he'd ever seen had formed."

" F. Barmanghelidj, M.D :Water: for Health, for Healing, for Life.
He states that many diseases and disorders suffered by people come from a lack of water - a condition of chronic dehydration that most people live with. Many common ailments (heartburn, fatigue, stress, headaches, lower back pain, constipation, etc.) and even major diseases (cancer, autoimmune cases, diabetes, osteoporosis, etc.) would be due to a lack of water flowing through the body and retained by the body. By the time we "feel" thirsty our bodies have already entered a mild stage of dehydration: if we wait until we are thirsty to drink a glass of water we would already be to late.
He further states that as we age we start to lose the ability to distinguish water thirst - and that many people mistake water thirst for hunger pains and then eat more to try and quench their thirst.
He recommends drinking at least 8 ounces of water upon rising, 8 ounces about 30 minutes before you eat, and at least 8 ounces about an hour and a half after you eat. That works out to at least seven 8-ounce servings of water a day.
He recommends cutting out all drinks with caffeine (because it is a diuretic which causes the body to lose more water then is put in), and increasing the intake of salt as the intake of water is increased (to help promote healthy water retention where needed in the body)."

The results for Hugo's family after starting this are, so far, amazing! It worked for the minor (and not so minor) ailments they were experiencing.

After reading this, I have to admit, it definitely is worth trying. Taking in more water, like described above, can not harm (unless using the bathroom more frequently then usual is, haha) and we already knew that praying is helpful and heard by God:-) What say Ye?

Exodus 23:25
“So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi corry,
Thanks for the comment. I like to see these bottle flies as they sparkle like gems. I also read your post about water as a cure. I just ordered a book from Amazon about Natural cures. I saw it at Wal-Mart super center this morning. It is: "Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About" Kevin Trudeau; Hardcover; $17.44. I skimmed through it at the store and was fascinated by some of the diseases and their natural cures. You might be interested. Thanks for stopping.

October 14, 2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Abraham:

Thanks for sharing the info and the visit. I am always interested in natural cures and have tried some myself and they turned out to work. I guess I would have made a good witch in the old days haha.

God's Grace.

October 14, 2005 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great information, Corry! I had heard this before and was dutifully drinking a lot of water...then got out of the habit this summer and am even now feeling the pain in my back from lack of water. I had forgotten in that short of time. Thank you for reminding me!

October 15, 2005 4:55 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Gina:

First of all: welcome back:-) I hope you had a great vacation.

Secondly: let's give the credit for this info to Hugo. He read the books and allowed me to "copy" his findings.

I thank you for your input on this post. It seems you have had experienced positive effects from drinking more water. That is encouraging. If we all do that, we might put a lot of doctors out of business haha.

God's Grace.

October 15, 2005 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Scripture quote you used to close your post. :-) And I'm glad you liked the post - several teachers have started drinking more water @ my school, and I've been talking to the students about their water intake. I'm sure the other teachers are gonna love it when the kids start having to use the bathroom every other class! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

October 16, 2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Hugo:

Haha, I was thinking that myself. But then again, the teachers might not notice, having to go so often themselves.

Thank you again for allowing me to share your post:-)

God's Grace.

October 16, 2005 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry: Thanks for the credit- today I BBQ'ed, and I drank 3 Dr. Pepper's - I can feel the difference now as I get ready to go to sleep! :-)

As for the kids and teachers in the restroom - yeah - I'm sure we'll all see each other more in there now!

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

October 16, 2005 1:34 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Hugo:

You are welcome:-)

You better try to stick to drinking water! We like to see you healthy.

And you know, people somehow always tend to get/have the best ideas and solutions using the bathroom, haha.

God's Grace.

October 16, 2005 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many prayers for your Katrina experience - I can't believe the damage I've seen on TV and the net - glad to hear y'all are relatively unscathed.

On a water note, I can't believe how attuned I've become to drinking water instead of other stuff - I'm liking the taste more and more, and when I drink the occasional Dr. Pepper (my drug of choice) I can tell the difference! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

October 16, 2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Hugo:

Thank you for your prayers:-) Yes, we are doing fine, but NO more hurricane experiences here. Next time we leave!

"Drug of choice", haha, I like that phrase. Makes me wonder though what all they put in there, that you can tell the difference. Thanks for sharing:-)

God's Grace.

October 16, 2005 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No idea what they put in it, but I like it! I've been a Dr. Pepper fan for a while, but even it's hold over me is starting to pale as I become more aqueous. I lent the book to a few teachers @ school - I'm spreading the Word! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

October 16, 2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Hugo:

I admire your perseverance. I have to admit, so far I am failing miserably with being aqueous. I like to think, being a "tea-toddler", I get enough water in me as it is. I know, that is justification haha. I will get back on it though.

I pray many will follow your example and get rid of their ailments. Good work, Hugo. Thanks again for allowing me to be a copy-cat:-)

God's Grace.

October 16, 2005 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi corry,
I know I have tried to increase my water intake and on the days I do, I must admit I feel better.

Make more trips to bathroom, but that also means it's getting rid of alot of bad stuff from the body.

Gave up soda quite some time ago, and have never been a coffee drinker. Maybe once a day I'll have a cup of International French Vanilla, sugar free, caffeine free, coffee.

Even at breakfast, I drink either water or milk. But I still am not able to take in as much water as they recommend.

October 17, 2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pat:

Thanks for sharing!

I used to drink several glasses of water a day, back in the Netherlands. I don't like the taste of the water here (too much chlorine), so I stopped drinking plain water but increased my "tea-intake" (I am no coffee- and soda-drinker either).

I don't think it's enough to reach the recommendation given in the post, so I guess I have to give up what I don't want in order to get what I want:-)

God's Grace.

October 17, 2005 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry,

We got one of those pitchers that have a filter in it, and we keep the water in the frig all the time. Sure helps on the taste.

I know this may sound lazy, but I also buy the ice in bags from grocery. I use to notice, when I drank soda, that when the ice-cubes melted it caused the soda to taste different. Now that my taste buds don't work to well, I guess it wouldn't matter. But I still buy my ice. Have a good day.

Off to Grandsons for his 13th. Birthday celebration.

October 17, 2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pat:

Thank you for the tip! We might want to try that. I too have noticed the ice-cubes taste worse then the water.

Have a great day and wish grandson a happy birthday:-)

God's Grace.

October 17, 2005 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014