« Home | Next: Huge Mistake! »
| Next: LaLa-Land »
| Next: Value »
| Next: About Me »
| Next: Controversy »
| Next: Heading Out »
| Next: Work In Progress »
| Next: Insanity »
| Next: Good News »
| Next: Ask, And It Will Be Given »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Cinder and took the challenge:-). So here it is:

What were you doing 10 years ago:
I was prolly getting the kids ready for school and looking after the normal household issues.

What were you doing 1 year ago:
I was remarried, living in the states for over a year by then, finding God's way, changing my life and ways (still in the process:-)).

5 fav snacks:
chocolate, doughnuts, almost any kind of deserts and meats, shoarma, seafood, .

5 songs I know all the words to:
just a few dutch children's rhymes...for the rest I know pieces and parts haha.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
I can only come up with 1, I would use it to ease other people's burdens and rejoice in the Lord for enabling me to do so.

5 bad habits:
smoking, eating too much chocolate, being selfish, not reading the Bible enough, impatient.

5 fav toys:
pencil and paper, tv, craft-stuff, computer, ???.

5 things I would never wear:
caprice, spandex pants, mini-skirts, shirts that show too much, baggy clothes.

5 things I like doing:
Bible study, watching movies, fixing up the house, exploring, watching Kc play the guitar, drawing. Ok, that's 6:-)

I am supposed to tag 5 of you but I leave that up to you. So, only if you want to, consider yourself tagged:-)

Philippians 3:12
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

12 Comments:

Blogger Cinder said...

thx for taking the challenge Corry :) ! i hope you don't mind...i wasn't feeling real comfortable with actually tagging people, so i did end up taking the names off...i hope you didn't feel the pressure to do this one.

gotta go get kids ready for sat. activities and get myself to worship practice!

February 18, 2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Cinder:

You already mentioned we didn't have to if we didn't want to, so no pressure at all:-)

I am not comfortable with tagging others either, so I leave it up to them.

Have a great and blessed weekend, girl!

God's Grace.

February 18, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

HaHaHa!

I love chocolates very much too =P
They are so delicious and addictive.
HeHeHe!

February 18, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I did this one a few months ago.

Thanks for your honesty...I know many Christians who struggle with smoking.

I'm a chocoholic...can't resist any...would probably eat chocolate covered ants if offered to me! ;)

I LOVE drawing too. Hey, you should post some of yours! It would be great to see!

God Bless.

February 18, 2006 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you draw really good too. that's a wonderful gift i wish i had. haha...

February 19, 2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

It's good to know more about you Corry.

February 20, 2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Corry!

How are you today, Sister?

February 20, 2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

I would never wear spandex or mini-skirts, either! I had enough of that in high school ACK!

February 20, 2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey:

I still have to meet the woman that doesn't like chocolate!
You are welcome to share mine anytime:-)
I am doing ok, still tired but breathing much better. Seems to be working this time, hehe.
Love you sister and thanks for checking on me:-)

Marianne:

Yep, I struggle with it but I hope to quit one day before it quits me!
You too are welcome to share my chocolate:-) I too would prolly eat the chocolate covered ants but the thought of chocolate covered grasshoppers is a bit too much, haha.
We were thinking about buying a scanner and when we do, I will post my drawings on here:-)

Pia:

Thanks for the compliment, I hope to show them to you in person one day, hehe.

Kitty:

Thanks Kitty, I hope it helped some.
I guess I should be looking for more tags then??? Arghhh, haha.
Hmm, maybe I will make my own tag and bug you guys by tagging y'all(grin).

Gina:

I wore mini-skirts occasionally but I don't recall having worn them to high-school ever. At that time jeans and corduroy were becoming extremely popular and I wore that most of the time. We hardly knew what spandex was, that was a sports-item, haha.

God's Grace.

February 21, 2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

I can't resist. Corry could wear either spandex or a mini-skirt were it not for modesty. ;-)

February 21, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Corry

I'm so happy to know that you're doing better now.

God is very faithful.
He cares for us all the time.

February 22, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey:

Jesus loves you!:-)
And I do too.

God's Grace.

February 22, 2006 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014