« Home | Next: Solid Foundation »
| Next: Thumbs Up »
| Next: A Guarantee »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis and H1N1 (Swine Flu) »
| Next: Clear View »
| Next: Let Go and Let God »
| Next: Customer Service »
| Next: Celery »
| Next: Come-Back Of The Pave Diamond Ring »
| Next: Credit Repair »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ignorance Is A Hindrance

It is always amazing and fascinating to me seeing how people have so many different gifts and abilities. Some of those gifts already become quite clear at a young age.

The other day I was watching a not even 2 year old girl on TV, who could point out all the different States on a map. Some kids can tell you exactly the brand of a car just by looking at ford explorer photos and others can give the name of a president when seeing his picture.

For some reason I can not distinguish one car brand from another. If you start talking about a certain type of car, then don't be surprised when I draw a blank. The only way to get my opinion on a Lincoln for instance, is to show me lincoln navigator pics.

My mom told me once they had bought a new Kia. I tried to be enthusiastic but of course that name did not ring a bell and I had to find kia forte photos just to know what on earth she was talking about.

I do seem to have a good mind for remembering numbers though, so it could well be that I am able to tell you the car's price, hehe. Seriously, sometimes it is a hindrance when ignorance on a subject matter rears its ugly head. I can only do my best to fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014