« Home | Next: Joy In A Job »
| Next: Chicory »
| Next: On The Move Again »
| Next: Relieved »
| Next: A Quick Update »
| Next: Bitter Cold »
| Next: Practice Makes Perfect »
| Next: Don't Shop Till You Drop! Shopping Tips II »
| Next: Don't Shop Till You Drop! Shopping Tips »
| Next: Happy New Year! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, January 18, 2010

New Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug FDA Approved

I suppose it was only a matter of time for some new Rheumatoid Arthritis drugs to be released. Not all of the available RA drugs are working for everyone and this new medication could turn out to be a great solution to them. I hope so with all my heart.

From what I read this medication is administered by an IV once a month. I suspect this will be done by the Rheumatologist and it will take some time to get it in your system, but if it helps then what is a little time compared to a lot less or no pain?

For those living with and in constant, daily pain the wall clocks could not have moved fast enough. Let me assure you that having to drag yourself through every minute of the day as well as the night is no fun and it was well beyond time to have another opportunity to a pain free future.

It will take some time to thoroughly investigate and learn all about this new medication, but I will and as soon as I know what it is all about I will share my findings with you. Hopefully it is all good, but time will tell.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

January 31, 2010 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

February 01, 2010 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the post should prepare more info then it has.

February 06, 2010 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

February 07, 2010 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014