« Home | Next: Sweet Corn »
| Next: Painful, But Beneficial »
| Next: Jotting Down Cooking Tips »
| Next: 5 Years Of Blogging »
| Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: Coffee: Good or Bad?? »
| Next: Save And Earn »
| Next: Critter's Cooings VIII »
| Next: Hidden Treasures »
| Next: Touching »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, April 22, 2010

Into Contacts

I did not know it was possible, but it seems that over time the strength of my glasses has weakened. It is time to replace them and if I did not have such an aversion against sticking something in my eyes, I would be looking in to replacing them with a cheap contact lens.

Maybe it is just a matter of getting used to. I had the same feeling about needles, but after the first time of administering my medication it got easier and easier. I know I would benefit more from contact lenses because once they are in I would wear them all the time. My anticipation is that a disposable contact lens would be just right for me.

I may just have to bite the bullet because glasses are not working for me. I tend to 'conveniently' forget them unless it really can not be avoided. Since not all contact lenses are the same I would ask my doctor's help to compare contact lens types and go by his recommendation. He would know which kind would be best for me.

I don't know yet, but I will keep my eye on the matter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014