« Home | Next: Warding Off The Heavy Glare »
| Next: Anxiety - Solutions and Treatments »
| Next: Skamania Lodge »
| Next: Everlasting »
| Next: The Hub Of The House »
| Next: Anxiety - Signs and Symptoms »
| Next: Senior Citizens are Moving Around More Freely »
| Next: A Positive Attitude »
| Next: Learning From Experience »
| Next: Back In Yard »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, June 07, 2010

A Regular Visitor

Some people may find the Blue Jays obnoxious, but I tend to differ. I do agree with the fact though that they are not easily intimidated and/or afraid.

One of the Blue Jays has developed a flight path from the roof on to the back of a patio chair which is not even two yards away from me. He doesn't mind me sitting on the bench and I don't mind him sitting on the back of the chair.

I observe him and admire the beauty of his colorful appearance. Every now and then he observes me, but he is more interested in getting a sip of water and he knows exactly where to find it; our dog's water bucket!

He flies from the chair straight to the bucket, takes a few sips and goes his merry way, until the next time he gets thirsty.

On occasions he will dive from the chair on to the grass to pick up a tasty meal which he will devour on the back of the chair. No, he never offered me a bite, but I think I would have kindly declined, haha.

It is incredible seeing how God fills each and every need. This Blue Jay is blessed with plenty of food, water and shelter and it is 'just' a bird. It humbles me and fills me with tremendous gratitude, knowing how abundant God is constantly blessing us!

Luke 12:24
Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014