« Home | Next: Anxiety - Solutions and Treatments »
| Next: Skamania Lodge »
| Next: Everlasting »
| Next: The Hub Of The House »
| Next: Anxiety - Signs and Symptoms »
| Next: Senior Citizens are Moving Around More Freely »
| Next: A Positive Attitude »
| Next: Learning From Experience »
| Next: Back In Yard »
| Next: Taking Care Of Business »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, June 04, 2010

Warding Off The Heavy Glare

Both my husband and I have decided not to wait too much longer having our eyes examined and getting glasses. Mine are long overdue and I am actually considering whether it would be beneficial to go ahead and get some Oakley Prescription Sunglasses as well.

The main reason for this consideration is due to reaching for my sunglasses, after getting in the car, to protect my eyes from the heavy glare. We really need them, especially in the summer when the sun is shining so bright. Squinching my eyes is of little use and it only adds to my wrinkles. Grin.

The Oakley sunglasses are really good and the customers who have already ordered from this site are extremely satisfied with both product and service, as I gathered from the testimonials. I don't need to get ahead of myself though. Let's take it one step at the time and get the prescription first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014