« Home | Next: When Pumpkin Carving Is A Problem »
| Next: Reactive Arthritis »
| Next: A Finger On The Pulse »
| Next: Healthy Foods III »
| Next: My gym Experience »
| Next: Compare and Share »
| Next: Healthy Foods II »
| Next: Solving The Problem »
| Next: Protected From The Cold »
| Next: Healthy Foods »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, October 29, 2010

Keeping score for flag football

Guest post written by Cynthia Epson

When my son joined a flag football team in town, I thought that it would be a great opportunity for him to make some new friends because we had just moved there not that long ago and he was so worried about making friends. Well, it really did help out a whole lot because he has made friends. I also made friends with a lot of the moms and volunteered to keep score for them because of that.

After every game, I email the scores that I recorded to the people that are in charge of the league and one night while I was doing that after a game, I was having trouble with our internet. After I got it straightened out and mailed the scores in, I looked up clear wireless internet coverage to see if it applied to us. It did so I decided to switch over our internet right after that.

I was relieved that our internet was being more reliable then because I have more than sending in scores from a flag football game to worry about. I also work from home.

1 Comments:

Blogger smplcv said...

Great parenting! thanks


Medical CV

November 02, 2010 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014