« Home | Next: Compare and Share »
| Next: Healthy Foods II »
| Next: Solving The Problem »
| Next: Protected From The Cold »
| Next: Healthy Foods »
| Next: Relieving The Pain »
| Next: Safe and Secure From All Alarms »
| Next: Working Out »
| Next: Arava »
| Next: My side of Vegas »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My gym Experience

The Author of this post is Kory Dotson

I really was never into working out or going to the gym before I met my husband. He is really into working out, so I used to go along with him and putter around the gym not knowing what to do exactly. He would try and show me but I really wasn't getting it until I met Stephanie my trainer and got into a routine.

I go to LA Fitness and my basic routine is:

Wake up, eat an egg white omelet, set my ALL HOME SECURITY home alarm system, meet up with Stephanie, and get my work out done.

She takes me through all of the necessary parts of my work out and she helps me maintain my weight and reach my stamina goals. My husband is really proud of the way that I have been able to stick with my routine. He told me last week that he feels bad that he wasn't the one to get me into working out but at least I am keeping healthy now.

Stephanie is a great motivator and I am so lucky to have found her. She has even got me set up with a super healthy diet plan that I am able to easily follow. So I really do look forward to my workouts now and I really don't know why I was so out of it at the gym before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014