« Home | Next: Hopeful News For Diabetes »
| Next: The Perfect Cure »
| Next: Decisions, Decisions »
| Next: Reducing Medication Costs »
| Next: Pros and Cons of A Pain Reliever »
| Next: Arthritis Pain Alleviation »
| Next: Cooking Oil Facts »
| Next: Taking It To The Next Level »
| Next: Getting Out »
| Next: In The Spot Light »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, November 14, 2011

Food and Me

This guest post from Doris Dillon

Food is a big part of my life which is why I knew I wanted to go into nutrition when I graduated college. A lot of my friends would come to me for advice on what to eat and how to work out effectively and I somehow just became the person that knew it all so it just seemed natural that I would go into the same kind of business. I set up shop in a rented loft space near downtown and went to www.bank-card-processing.comto look into payment processing options. I also spent a lot of time being mentored by other professionals in my field so I knew what to expect when I opened my doors. It’s been slow going so far but this type of business is all about word of mouth and slowly building up your clientele. I’ve got a few great doctors on my team and I think that makes it easier to see where my business will be in a few years. Guess we’ll all have to wait to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014