« Home | Next: Attending VBS »
| Next: The Triple E Virus »
| Next: Glowing With Excitement »
| Next: The Survival Guide For Obamacare »
| Next: Diabetes Causes And Prevention »
| Next: Home-Made Mustard: Healthy And Delicious »
| Next: Tips For Mustard Seed Uses »
| Next: Health Benefits Of Mustard Seeds »
| Next: Arthritis Gadgets Make Life Easier »
| Next: New Viruses Wreak Havoc »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Everlasting Arms

The grandchildren have gone to their other grandma for a few days and that gives me a chance to catch up on the things that have been slacking, but mostly to catch up on my rest.

As long as they are here, I keep going from the moment they get up, which is around 6am, until they go to sleep. With a little blessing that is around 8pm, but it has occurred several times they refused to go to sleep until much later.

Between caring for the grandkids, my work, and my daily chores, I am exhausted. I am not aware of it as long as I am busy. It becomes quite obvious though on those days when I get a break. It seems like I could sleep the day away and my energy level dwindles to nothing.

I am not complaining by any means. I truly enjoy having them around and try to make the most of the time we are allowed to spend with them. There will be plenty of days to catch my breath after they have returned home.

It is on those days of rest when I realize more then ever how God has been providing and that I have been leaning heavily on His everlasting arms. I could not have made it this far on my own. He has sustained and strengthened me in every way and I know He will continue to do so.

Thank You, Father. To You be the glory!

Isaiah 40:29
He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014