« Home | Next: Watch Out For Cyclospora »
| Next: The Everlasting Arms »
| Next: Attending VBS »
| Next: The Triple E Virus »
| Next: Glowing With Excitement »
| Next: The Survival Guide For Obamacare »
| Next: Diabetes Causes And Prevention »
| Next: Home-Made Mustard: Healthy And Delicious »
| Next: Tips For Mustard Seed Uses »
| Next: Health Benefits Of Mustard Seeds »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, August 08, 2013

Patience, Patience

The grandchildren have returned home last Sunday. Do we miss them? Yes, of course we do, but I also have to admit that the peace and silence are very welcome for a change. After almost six weeks of taking care of those little ones, seeing to their every need, and giving them my constantly demanded and undivided attention, I am pretty much wore out.

One would expect that a few days of rest would do the trick, but for some reason it hasn't. I am still constantly battling fatigue. I have been seeing to and taking care of the things that have gone by the wayside and/or have been postponed, but I am doing that on my very leisure and when I feel like it. So, that is not the problem.

I don't know then what is. God does and I trust He will take care of it. He has sustained, encouraged, and giving us all we needed these past weeks and I know He will not stop now. Even when hubby had a bad muscle spasm and could hardly move the last week of the kids' stay, God was there to help and strengthen us.

Maybe I expect too much too quick. I know it will happen in God's appointed time and all it takes is more patience on my part. God provides that too, you know! :-)

2 Thessalonians 3:5
Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014