« Home | Next: Impeccable Timing »
| Next: A Noisy Escape »
| Next: The ABC's of Vitamin D »
| Next: Running The Race »
| Next: Heading In The Right Direction »
| Next: Meet Flo »
| Next: Staying Mobile »
| Next: Seeing To Our Needs »
| Next: Patient Discounts And Savings »
| Next: Unique Handiwork »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, November 25, 2013

The Rug Rat

Our youngest granddaughter is crawling around now and considers it the funniest thing when I get down to her level and try to catch her. She has designated the hall as being the perfect spot to play this game. I suspect because it is carpeted and therefore softer on her knees.

It also doesn't slip and slide and makes for a great and quick escape from the 'Oma-monster' that is chasing her. She crawls a few feet, sits on her little behind and then eagerly awaits my reaction with a huge smile of anticipation on her face.

I hit the carpet with my hands pretending I am coming to get her. The more noise I make the louder she laughs and takes off again. It is fun, but it also ensures I can't escape reality which is staring me in the face; our carpet either needs a good steam cleaning, or a replacement.

The first is a lot cheaper and only requires making one phone call or going online to www.thesteamteam.com for setting up an appointment. Within no time our carpet would not only look like new again, but it would also be contaminant-free.

It sure would ease my mind substantially knowing our little rug rat is covering spick and span ground!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! This is a very good exercise workout, Lieve Zus :)

November 26, 2013 5:30 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Oh, I can assure you it is, lieve zus. I had muscles aching so bad yesterday, I didn't even know existed. At least they did get a good work-out, haha.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

November 26, 2013 5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014