« Home | Next: Devine Design »
| Next: Busy Bee »
| Next: Blood Drive »
| Next: A Reminder »
| Next: Treasures »
| Next: Happy Mother's Day »
| Next: Reaching Out »
| Next: Dutch Sayings Part III »
| Next: Do You Know? »
| Next: It's a Girl !!! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tagged

So, being tagged by Nan, here it is:

I AM: too hard-headed most of the time.

I SAID: many things without giving them any consideration or credence.

I WANT: to serve God and do His will.

I WISH: I would be perfect.

I MISS: our daughters.

I HEAR: with one ear and let it go out the other still way too much to my likings:-)

I WONDER: how much of a difference I could have made, had I accepted God in an early stage of my life.

I REGRET: not having accepted God at an earlier age.

I AM NOT: going to let anyone or anything come between God and me.

I DANCE: a bunny-dance for Kc. That needs some explanation, which you can get here ,haha.

I SING: with a voice that make crows jealous!

I CRY: when I hurt emotionally, just to let it out.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: fulfilling other people's needs.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: what my eyes see, as far as my RA lets me.

I WRITE: better then I speak.

I CONFUSE: myself by listening to my feelings.

I NEED: God and Kc.

I SHOULD: consider more.

I START: bursting with enthusiasm, energy and impatience.

I FINISH: when things are done, down to every detail.

I LOVE: to be a great testimony.

I TAG: no one, but feel free to do this. I sure would be interested :-)

2 John 1:8
Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

10 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHaHa!
This is so interesting, lieve zus :)

June 03, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

I write better than I speak.
I do, too. Writing gives you more time to think and construct interesting sentences.

June 03, 2006 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I did my I am exercise this past Saturday, and it might be perceived as a little lame. But oh well!

June 03, 2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I would be very interested to see yours, hehe.

Karen,
That's prolly why my writing makes more sense than my speech, haha. At least I hope it does!!!

Ryan,
That's the beauty of everyone being different. What you perceive as a little lame, is considered interesting to someone else:-)

God's Grace.

June 04, 2006 4:10 AM  
Blogger Radical One said...

just surfed in from ryan's blog and wanted to let you know i really enjoy your place here.

we're in the process of renovating our kitchen and i love hgtv, as well. we've been talking about this since august and the final drawing is just now starting to come together. so i'm with you on things happening when it's time. (smile)

i also noticed you have daughters (you said you missed them, awwe) and we have 3 daughters. (almost 20, 18 and 8!) i think God knew i wouldn't know what to do with sons, so He kept it simple for me. lol

i will definitely be back and visit. hope you have a wonderful day.

blessings!
lisa

June 04, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Hi Lisa,
Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for leaving a comment:-)

Oh girl, you are in for a treat, haha. Your whole house will be turned upside down, stuff everywhere. This is not to discourage you, but to prepare you so you won't get aggrivated when you see a mess throughout almost your entire home. Just remember...it's only temporary and the result is worth it. It's got to be a mess first before it gets better. Kind of similar in a lot of people's lives. It's often a mess before they accept/give it to God and it gets better:-)

Yes, we have 4 daughters, 26, 22, 19 and almost 19. Only our oldest is living with us. We are in regular contact with our 22 yr old, but hear little to nothing from our youngest girls:-)
I always heard sons were so much easier then daughters, but I couldn't tell ya for I have no comparisson.

Please visit whenever you like. You are more then welcome :-)

Have a wonderful blessed day, Lisa.

God's Grace.

June 05, 2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Corry

I'm really very pleasantly surprised to be tagged by Nan. I didn't expect it at all til I visited her blog.
HaHaHa!

God bless you, lieve zus :)

June 05, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I am glad she tagged you, it was such a pleasure to read yours! :-)

Have a blessed and joyful day, lieve zus!!! :-D

God's Grace.

June 05, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Good Morning, Corry :)
How are you, lieve zus?
Have a very beautiful day ahead.
God bless you!

June 07, 2006 4:12 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks so much! And all the same and more to you too, lieve zus!!! :-D

God's Grace.

June 08, 2006 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014