« Home | Next: Ignorance Is A Hindrance »
| Next: Solid Foundation »
| Next: Thumbs Up »
| Next: A Guarantee »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis and H1N1 (Swine Flu) »
| Next: Clear View »
| Next: Let Go and Let God »
| Next: Customer Service »
| Next: Celery »
| Next: Come-Back Of The Pave Diamond Ring »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Of Those Days

It is one of those days where the plans I had made for the day were totally overturned. God decided otherwise; I had our new neighbor over for the entire morning. She seemed lonely and needed someone to talk to and I hope I was of some help to her.

I find myself constantly looking for the need and trying to be encouraging. Even though it was a pleasant visit, it wore me out and it left me kind of without directions at the moment. Still, life goes on and things need to be taken care off.

The other neighbor's dog has made our yard his home as well. No matter what we do, we can not get him back to his place. Even luring him with food is to no avail. Our neighbor had put him back, plugged all the holes and still he manages to get back.

Our own dog has either got an ear infection, ear mites, or I don't know what. We need to pick her up some ear drops, which hopefully will help. If not... off to the vet again, sigh. At least there is something to look forward: our favorite TV show tonight and.... my first haunted hay ride tomorrow! Yeah, I will let you know. Grin.

Even though things may not always go the way we had planned, there are always many blessings throughout the day. Everything happens for a reason and whatever God's plans are, they are for the best. God is good! :-)

Psalm 118:1
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

God is very good all the time =)

November 05, 2009 6:49 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yes He is. :-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

November 05, 2009 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014