« Home | Next: Allergies and Honey »
| Next: Into Contacts »
| Next: Sweet Corn »
| Next: Painful, But Beneficial »
| Next: Jotting Down Cooking Tips »
| Next: 5 Years Of Blogging »
| Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: Coffee: Good or Bad?? »
| Next: Save And Earn »
| Next: Critter's Cooings VIII »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, April 23, 2010

An Eye Opener

I am still pondering on contact lenses and Disposable Contacts in particular. You put them in, take them out and throw them away. No messing around with cleaning fluids and no extra costs in buying it either. It is simple, quick and easy.

It may seem like those would be expensive, but there are lots of Cheap Disposable Contact Lenses available. It wouldn't hurt to read up on them; it will be an eye opener. You will be pleasantly surprised with what you find because a lot has changed over the years and for the better, I may add.

I really do like the idea of a Disposable Contact Lens and taking in consideration the quality, quantity, ease, comfort and very reasonable and affordable prices, that would be right up my alley.

All I need now is finding the courage to put them in my eyes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kitty said...

I use a monthly disposable contact lenses, and they work quite well.

April 25, 2010 7:52 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kitty,
I am so happy for you and I wish I could get over that apprehension of putting them in my eyes.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

April 25, 2010 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014