« Home | Next: Keeping score for flag football »
| Next: When Pumpkin Carving Is A Problem »
| Next: Reactive Arthritis »
| Next: A Finger On The Pulse »
| Next: Healthy Foods III »
| Next: My gym Experience »
| Next: Compare and Share »
| Next: Healthy Foods II »
| Next: Solving The Problem »
| Next: Protected From The Cold »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A Resume

I got this in my e-mail and the play on words is just too funny, so I decided to share. I hope it will entice a smile or two and make your day a little brighter. :-)

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned, because I couldn't concentrate. After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it; mainly because it was a so-so job.

Then I tried to be a chef. I figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme. Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was too exhausting.

I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining. I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it I couldn't cut the mustard.

Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax. Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I just didn't fit in.

So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job. After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian, until I realized there was no future in it.

I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience. My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income. My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit, because it was always the same old grind.

SO I RETIRED AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!


I know times are tough right now, but when we walk in faith and do what is needed with a merry heart, it will all turn out for the best.

Even though we may not always have what we want, God will see to all our needs!

2 Chronicles 31:21
And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, in the law and in the commandment, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart. So he prospered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014