« Home | Next: A Cool Roof Beats The Heat »
| Next: Can Exercise Replace Medication? »
| Next: Bankruptcy Attorneys Make The Difference »
| Next: This Year's Flu Shot Options »
| Next: Feeling At Home At The Doctor's Office »
| Next: The Choice »
| Next: Passing The Bar »
| Next: Cooking Habits And Weight Loss »
| Next: A Good Trip Without Accidents »
| Next: Make A List »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, October 11, 2013

Humiracle Cure

This coming Thursday I have to go to my Rheumatologist for a check-up. I am never worried about seeing her. Ever since I have been on Humira, I am doing really great. The only times I would experience some problems is when I really have been overdoing it.

Those occasions are few and far between. They don't last very long and are nothing compared to the flare-ups I used to go through. I can not tell you how grateful I am for this medication and the good care of my rheumatologist. It makes a huge difference not having to live in pain each day.

I would recommend anyone who has been diagnosed with RA to check into this type of medications. There are several, different kinds available and it will not only benefit you where the pain is concerned, but also will prevent your joints from any deformations.

It was a little too late to prevent that from happening to my hands. My fingers are pretty much pointing outward in a 45 degree angle. Still, I can do almost anything and have regained almost full strength in them. The only problems I encounter are trying to squeeze my crooked fingers in gloves and opening an extremely tied-lid jar or bottle.

I don't mind that a bit. I am truly grateful for this, what I call, miracle drug. It was very timely too; I wouldn't know how to baby-sit and take care of everyone otherwise. Yes, God knows what is needed, when it is needed. To Him be the glory!

Psalm 62:1
Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014