« Home | Next: The Rug Rat »
| Next: Impeccable Timing »
| Next: A Noisy Escape »
| Next: The ABC's of Vitamin D »
| Next: Running The Race »
| Next: Heading In The Right Direction »
| Next: Meet Flo »
| Next: Staying Mobile »
| Next: Seeing To Our Needs »
| Next: Patient Discounts And Savings »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, November 25, 2013

The Reminder

I am a little bit sore and stiff this morning and I attribute that to the lifting, hauling, and playing with our youngest granddaughter. She is not really what I would call a light-weight and since she can't walk yet, has to be picked up and carried around a lot.

Another thing I discovered and which might contribute to my sore muscles and back is that I forgot to take my Humira this week. I normally am rather meticulous when it comes to taking my medications, but lately I have the tendency to forget more often then not.

My guess is that since my joints don't bother me and I am not experiencing any pain it is not taking a prominent place in my mind any more. You could say that is a good thing, but in order to prevent a flare-up and maintaining this good physical condition, I have to keep taking it.

It occurred to me how that usually is the way it shakes out. When life seems to be going our way, we tend to forget Who all made that happen and be thankful. When life isn't exactly kind to us, we don't need much of a reminder to fall on our knees and turn to God.

I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day. Let's try not to forget to give thanks each and every day. Especially on those days when things are going good!


Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014