« Home | Next: Giving Thanks »
| Next: The Health Risks of Obesity »
| Next: The Reminder »
| Next: The Rug Rat »
| Next: Impeccable Timing »
| Next: A Noisy Escape »
| Next: The ABC's of Vitamin D »
| Next: Running The Race »
| Next: Heading In The Right Direction »
| Next: Meet Flo »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, December 03, 2013

When The Shoe Fits

Since Rheumatoid Arthritis has deformed my feet some, I usually walk around in clogs and occasionally in tennis shoes, because those are wide, comfortable, and don't cause my feet to hurt. I am not able to wear just any pair of shoes and with the Holidays coming up, that presents a problem.

I went through my dress shoes the other day and came to the, literally and figuratively speaking, painful conclusion that most of them didn't fit me anymore. A lot of women would rejoice since that means a shopping trip, but I am the exception to the rule.

No, I am not a happy camper. It is difficult to find a pair of shoes that is both cozy and dressy at the same time. At least it used to be, but then I stumbled upon a site which offers all types of comfort shoes for women, from dress to walking to orthopedic shoes and more.

I browsed through their extensive collection and already saw several pair of shoes I liked which would lovingly embrace my lower extremities. I can order them from my lazy chair without having to subject myself to a shop-till-you-drop trip.

Now that is what I am talking about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014