« Home | Next: Alternatives For Lactose Intolerance »
| Next: Patience, Patience »
| Next: Watch Out For Cyclospora »
| Next: The Everlasting Arms »
| Next: Attending VBS »
| Next: The Triple E Virus »
| Next: Glowing With Excitement »
| Next: The Survival Guide For Obamacare »
| Next: Diabetes Causes And Prevention »
| Next: Home-Made Mustard: Healthy And Delicious »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fatigue Galore

I am sick. I am sick of being so tired all the time and not having any idea where that fatigue is coming from or what causes it. The weather usually has a great impact on it. The depressions which are constantly coming through have the tendency to increase my level of fatigue, but even on a nice, sunny day tiredness rears its ugly head.

My initial suspicion was broken sleep and I decided to do something about that. I tried pretty much everything. From night-time tea, to pain medicine which claims to make you sleep better, to eating strawberries before going to sleep, and more. Those remedies all failed and I am about to throw my hands in the air because I am at a loss.

I can't recall the last night when I didn't wake up several times. The 7 to 8 hours of recommended, continuous sleep have passed by me for what seems an eternity. Just being able to sleep for 5 hours in a row already sounds great to me. Surely I am not the only one who is going through this. I am sure some among you have experienced a similar problem. How did you solve it, and/or did you?

There is an upside to those waking moments; they give me some extra time to pray, draw closer to God, and thank Him for all His blessings. He knows all about it and I have no doubt the solution will come at His appointed time!

Psalm 42:8
The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014